No Animal Left Behind NFP
Sip 'n' Snip
Your dog's first seasonal outing
Saturday, April 22, 2017
Noon to 4:00PM
Mill Street, Utica, IL
Come, join the fun!!!!!
Pet fashion parade will kick-off our event.
4 Winners of Best Friend Pet Photo Contest on August Hill Wine labels will be announced . All proceeds go to local animal shelter's spay/neuter programs.
Wheel of Chance
Vendors with fun games for you and you dog
food available from local businesses
Dear fellow animal lover,
Our 4th Annual Sip ‘n’ Snip Festival will be full of fun for all. Our theme is for this event to be the first pet friendly event for the season and to unite all animal loving organizations, businesses, shelters, and individuals to participate.
Here is a list of fun activity suggestions. We encourage each vendor to offer pet owner participation – also a fundraising avenue for your organization. The earlier you let us know your planned activities then that activity cannot be duplicated by others. All may offer a raffle.
* Pet Parade
* Bike-a-thon, 5K run, 10K run
* Sell merchandise (no food), bumper stickers, tote bags, pet treats
* Car Wash
*Arfwork (pets paint on canvas)
* Face painting, caricaturist, temporary tattoos
* “Cow Plop” or Cow Pie Bingo
* Best dog trick contest
* Ask the trainer or Ask the veterinarian
* Pet Fashion Show
* Free or low cost pet nail trims
* “Fastest Catch” how many treats can your dog catch in 1 minute? You provide popcorn or pet owner can use their own treats.
* Photo booth
* Music chairs with dog owners and their dog on leash
* Rally course, agility course, maze combo of all. Timed event race
* How many treats in a jar.
* Watermelon seed spitting contest
* Kite sales or kite contest
* Kissing booth (We have one for you to borrow)
* Spring flower bulb sale
* Money booth
* Odd Job Bank rents out members with skills like carpentry, painting, gardening and dog washing to eager buyers of coupons for their services.
* Recycling opportunity
* Pet Trivia Challenge
Please join us in uniting pet lovers for a fun day. Animal shelters can bring pets available for adoption. Vendors can sell items that do not conflict with Utica businesses. Teamwork – working together. Of course April has unpredictable weather. Tents are welcomed.
Starved Rock State Park and Matthiessen State Park are in our back yard with lots of hiking opportunities.
Affordable Titer Clinics